These Terms and Conditions, as may be amended from time to time, apply to all our services directly or indirectly (through distributors) made available online, through any mobile device, by email or by telephone. By accessing, browsing and using our (mobile) website or any of our applications through whatever platform (hereby collectively referred to as the “Website”) and/or by completing a reservation, you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood and agree to the Terms and Conditions set out below.
In order to access SUMMIT or enter into HWDRUMS education, you must:
- Create SUMMIT courses through parental accounts and children who use this service must be under supervision
- complete the registration process
- agree to these Terms
- provide true, complete and up-to-date contact and billing information; and
By using the Service, you represent and warrant that you meet all the requirements listed above and that you won’t use HW Trading Group services in a way that violates any laws or regulations. Note that by representing and warranting, you are making a legally enforceable promise.
HW Trading Group may refuse service, close accounts of any users or change eligibility requirements at any time.
Duration of account
When you sign up to HW Trading Group services and agree to these terms, the agreement between you and HW Trading Group is formed and the term of the agreement (the “Term”) will begin. The term will continue for as long as you have a HW Trading Group account or until you or we terminate the agreement in accordance with these terms, whichever happens first.
Closing your account
You or HW Trading Group may terminate the agreement at any time and for any reason. If your account is cancelled without cause and your account is a paid account, we’ll refund you of said monthly payment. We will not refund or reimburse you in any other situation, including if your account is suspended or terminated for breach or any violation of the agreement. Once you’ve finished your agreement with HW Trading Group you acknowledge that your account will be permanently deleted and any progress reports, grading progress, usernames or passwords, contact details or medical information will also be deleted.
Account and password
You’re responsible for keeping your account name and password confidential. You’re also responsible for any account that you have access to. You’re asked to immediately contact HW Trading Group of any unauthorized access that you’re aware of. We’re not responsible for any losses due to stolen or hacked password that are caused by or result from negligence.
HW Trading Group doesn’t have access to your passwords and for security reasoning we may only provide you with instructions on how to reset said password. We have the right to update personal billing or contact information to keep your information accurate.
In addition, you represent and warrant that all information you provide to us when you establish an account is accurate and complete.
When a dispute is identified, HW Trading Group may suspend any account associated with the dispute, including disabling login and sending capabilities, to protect the security and privacy of the data held within the account.
When you enter into a monthly recurring payment plan with HW Trading Group you agree to have payments come out of your account. Billing occurs on the same day of each month which is the 1st day of every month. If you would like to start a monthly DD option and are half way through said month, the remaining lessons in said month will be paid upfront. Billing for monthly plans may be paused and you may choose to close your account permanently at any time, although HW Trading Group asks for a 4 week notice period if cancellations are to be made. If this notice period is not met the following months’ payment will still come out of your account.
HW Trading Group offers refunds for a prepaid month if we stop providing the service and terminate your account without cause. You won’t be entitled to a refund from us under any other circumstances. We may, at our sole discretion, offer a refund if a member requests one.
Proprietary rights owned by HW Trading Group
As a customer you will respect our proprietary rights when using our website/software used to provide HW Trading Group services. This is also not limited to patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights and other intellectual property.
Proprietary rights owned by You
You represent and warrant that you either own or have permission to use all of the material, content, data, and information (including your personal information and the personal information of others) you submit to HW Trading Group in the course of using the Service (“Content”).
By agreeing to these Terms, you promise to follow these rules:
- You won’t send spam! We mean “spam” as it is defined on the Spamhaus website.
- You’ll comply with our Policy Policy, which forms part of these Terms.
- You will not harass or intend abusive or hurtful messages to other users
- You will not upload abusive or offensive photographs to profile account
We may suspend or terminate your account if you send a message that we determine contains either of the following:
- A threat of physical harm. This means any statement, photograph, advertisement, or other Content that in our sole judgment could be reasonably perceived to threaten, advocate, or incite physical harm to or violence against others.
- Hateful content. This means any statement, image, photograph, advertisement, or other Content that in our sole judgment could be reasonably perceived to harm, threaten, promote the harassment of, promote the intimidation of, promote the abuse of, or promote discrimination against others based solely on race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, disease, or immigration status.
- a person or organization that has acted in such a way as could be reasonably perceived to support, condone, encourage, or represent Hateful Content or A Threat of Physical Harm.
If you violate any of these rules, then we may suspend or terminate your account.
If you think anyone is violating any of these Terms, please notify us immediately using the following address: Email!
If you received spam you think came from a MULTIPLY-MUSIC member, please report it to our support team.
If you think anyone has posted material that violates any protected marks or copyrights, then you can notify us at the following address: Email!
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our team!